how to plan your wedding during COVID-19
are you stuck at home,
unable to meet with wedding vendors,
wondering how to keep planning your wedding during COVID?
you've been given the greatest gift any bride could ask for; TIME!
there are countless wedding tasks you can tackle during this time if your wedding is set for late-2020 or 2021, and you'll come out of this quarantine even more prepared for your big day!
- Write your Vows
- Inspiration Board
- Create or Finalize your Wedding Registry
- Make a Wedding Website
- Design, Order, Print your Save the Dates/Wedding Invites, and Stuff & Address Envelopes
- First Dance Decisions
- Bridal Party Line-Up
- Work on your Wedding Day Timeline / Elopement Timeline
- Book Your Travel
- Start Collecting Letters/Videos
- Seating Chart
- Set the Foundation for your Marriage
- Play & Don't Play List for the DJ
- Packing Lists
- Support Local & Small Businesses